Welcome to the MidAmerica Sports Center
The MidAmerica Sports Center, the region's premier indoor sports facility. opened in October, 2002. Our beautiful facility features:
- 64,000 square feet
- 9 volleyball courts or 5 full-size basketball courts - or any combination in between.
- All courts surfaced with SportShield™ by Sport Court™, the most advanced playing surface available.
- Team training court equipped with hitting machine and video cameras to make the most of practice time.
- Seating at each court for spectator viewing, with Stadium Court seating up to 1,000.
- Two scoreboards on each court.
- Two video cameras and a sound system at each court.
- 4,000 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center completely equipped with the latest strength, cardiovascular and sport training equipment. Staffed with professional on-site personal trainers to work with individuals, groups or teams.
- Concessions with eating/viewing area.
- Conference rooms for events and team meetings.
MSC is Home to the MidAmerica Volleyball Association
The MidAmerica Volleyball Association Sharks (formerly the Louisville Attack Volleyball Club) are proud to call MidAmerica home. MAVA is a community-based volleyball club committed to developing and promoting the sport of volleyball from entry level player to the elite athlete. As a progressive club, our goal is to provide unparalleled instruction that insures the building of character, development of skills and sportsmanship, while providing a fun and nurturing environment for our volleyball players to reach their maximum playing potential. Our players will be challenged to excel, not only individually but also for the betterment of their teams and the community in which they live.